Friday, July 9, 2010

Could it be??

This is going to be a quick post, but just wanted to stop by to say that I'm PRETTY SURE that I have felt the baby move. It started a week or so ago...I just felt it once or twice over a span of about 3 days...it was a fluttering feeling, like the baby did a somersault or something. I wasn't sure if that was it or not, so I didn't want to get my hopes up and go out and tell the world or anything. Well, I have felt that same feeling more and more frequently over the past few days (like 3-4 times per day now). It's still VERY slight (I kind of have to be paying attention to notice), but it's that same feeling, and I am about 90% sure it's not anything but the baby. I'm only about 13 weeks along right now, so it's very early to be feeling movement, but I'm not really surprised - the doctor told me I'm really sensitive/in tune to things happening in my body. He concluded this because I was feeling a certain cramping feeling really early in my pregnancy (and worrying about it of course) that is normal but most people don't notice. Anyway, this is getting a little wordy just to say I'm feeling movement, but I feel like people are going to think I'm crazy since it's so early, so I have to explain! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment