Monday, March 23, 2009

I *heart* Mbellishments

I would like to issue a retraction to my last post. Namely, my comment about there being a lack of shopping in San Saba. To clarify, by "shopping" I meant mainly clothing. In no way did I intend to imply that there is a lack of home decor and gift shopping. In fact, my Mom and her friend Kathy own a fabulous shop on the square called Mbellishments. If you are ever in the thriving metropolis of San Saba, I recommend stopping by. It really is such a cute shop, and my Mom never ceases to amaze me with her creative ability to design beautiful displays. They do a great job keeping the store stocked with beautiful home decor - from simple, elegant styles to the latest trends. They also have jewelry and CUTE gift items. Okay, I'm sounding a little too much like a commercial now so I'll stop. Anyway Mom, I hope you can rest a little easier now that I have acknowledged that fabulous shopping DOES exist in San Saba. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment