Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy (early) Valentine's Day!

I'm taking a break from some "iteachTexas" reading to give a quick update on the happenings here in the life of the Stewarts. Today is a pretty good day so far (other than the fact that I'm feeling the beginnings of a headache after doing all this reading)....I had a dentist appt. at 8am and got a good report - they said I have a "great set of teeth and excellent oral hygiene." I was very happy to hear this because, between you and me, I haven't been flossing nearly as often as I should....I mean probably like once every couple weeks if that....very bad, I know, and I'm trying to get better about that, but the dentist didn't give me much motivation today. At least I'm really thorough when I brush my teeth - I guess that's what saves me. Anyway, now I'm doing some iteachTexas work and then I'm going to vacuum, sweep, mop and dust....woohoo. At least I did all the bathrooms yesterday since that's my least favorite part of cleaning. THEN, I'm going to make Valentine cookies - YAY :)! Then Sean and I are going out for an early Valentine's dinner. Tomorrow at 11:30 Natalie (Sean's sister) is coming since she has a 4-day weekend...I'm so excited - we have lots of fun together and she has become like a real sister (not just "sister-in-law") to me. We're going to go to Temecula to visit the wineries that we joined the wine clubs at when we went together this past Summer. Going to Temecula is one of my absolute favorite things to do, wine tasting is so fun and all the wineries have such a fun atmosphere. Well I guess that's about all that's going on around here for now. I'll post pictures from the weekend in a few days. Happy Valentine's Day!!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment