Tuesday, January 27, 2009

pictures from shan's wedding

Earlier this month we went to San Antonio for my friend Shannon's wedding, and we had so much fun. From the delicious bridal luncheon at Hotel Contessa to the Rehearsal Dinner at La Margarita (mmm, LOVE that place) to the beautiful ceremony at one of the incredibly historic Missions in San Antonio (Mission San Jose, I think) to the fabulous reception, the whole weekend was wonderful. I am finally putting the pictures on my computer. I didn't take nearly as many as I should have...I am trying to get better about that now that I have a blog to be accountable to :)





Evonne, Adria and I before the ceremony











Sean and I in front of the Mission










Some of my dearest friends and I at the reception... love them!




I can't wait to do it all over again at Evonne's wedding on February 28th! :)

Not much is going on around here today...Right now I'm just procrastinating on doing some reading for my teaching certification work. Yesterday I substitute taught 5th graders and actually enjoyed it. Big improvement from my 2-month long nightmare teaching 8th grade math in the slums of San Diego...so glad that's over. As far as my future permanent teaching job goes, the more I think about it, the more I want to teach 4th grade. I really like that age...they're still cute and funny, but they're more independent than the really young ones. But I would also be open to 3rd or 5th grade. Comments/Suggestions welcome. Anyway, I guess I better stop procrastinating and actually get some stuff done today. Have a blessed day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Shayna, I'm glad that you have joined the blogger world. It s a great way to keep up with what is happening with friends. Thanks for the comment on our adorable babies We are pretty proud. BTW...I love the dress you are wearing in the pictures.

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete